Do you need a clean manner to discover the posts you’ve appreciated on Instagram options After you like a publish, it could disappear from your feed, making it easy to forget.
However, you would possibly need to look at the history of your preferred posts to pull up an interesting picture or video every other consumer had placed up. The right information is you can retrieve posts you’ve favored the usage of the Instagram app.
We’ll explain the way to see posts you’ve favored on Instagram underneath.
How to See Posts You’ve Liked on Instagram
It’s impossible to see the whole lot you lately appreciated on Instagram. However, you can see the 300 posts you preferred maximum currently by way of having access to your account settings within the Instagram app.
Note: The steps for locating your appreciated posts are without a doubt equal on iPhone and Android, but the UI may also range slightly between phones.
To view favored posts on Instagram:
- Launch the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android tool.
- Tap your account icon inside the backside-right corner.
- On the account web page, faucet the hamburger menu in the pinnacle-right corner.
- Select Your hobby from the menu that appears at the lowest of the screen.
- When the Your pastime menu comes up, tap Interactions from the list.
- Next, faucet the Likes alternative from the menu.
- Your three hundred maximum recently preferred posts will appear on the next display. Just faucet one of the thumbnails to view the publication in full from the user’s feed.
Sorting and Filtering Liked Instagram Posts
Finding it tough to sort via Instagram posts you’ve preferred before? When you to begin open the Likes menu, Instagram types posts from newest to oldest. You may want to kind through your liked posts in a different order, but.
To type thru Instagram posts you’ve formerly preferred:
- Tap Sort & clear out from the top of the display screen.
- A menu will appear that offers specific sorting alternatives to your likes. For example, you could type from oldest to newest, by means of the writer, and by using begin and end dates.
- Sorting snapshots let you discover the only one you’re seeking out without difficulty. Once you’re completed, tap the Reset and Apply buttons to return to current posts taken care of from new to antique.
- It’s additionally well worth noting you may unlike posts in bulk. Tap the Select button at the top, tap every publish you don’t need, and tap the, Unlike button at the lowest of the display screen.
Viewing Liked Instagram Posts
If you’re a hectic Instagram user, occasionally the posts you want can disappear from your feed. The suitable information is you may view your listing of the 300 latest likes and the usage of the stairs above.
It’s crucial to note that viewing your likes simplest works with the mobile Instagram app. As is the case with so many different Instagram capabilities, it doesn’t work with the laptop version.
If you’re new to the carrier, check out the quality instances to post on Instagram or analyze those useful Instagram tips and hints. You may additionally need to study approximately how Instagram Stories work. To keep your information cozy, make sure to allow two-aspect authentication on Instagram.