How do I open Mycherrycreek Parent Portal?
In the event that you’re a parentor guardian of a child within the Cherry Creek School District, you’ll be able to access the Parent Portal to view your child’s attendance, grades, as well as other vital information. This is how.
1.) Log in with the username you used and your password.
2.) Input your contact details in the log-in page (email address).
3.) Click Create an account at the end ofthe page. You will be taken to a web page that has an inquiry form for further information, like:
1. Sign up for your account
It is the first thing to do. set up your account. It is done by visiting MyCherryCreek’s MyCherryCreek site and then clicking the Create an Account link. You’ll need to enter your email address,and your name as well as a password. After you’ve created your account, you’ll be able log in as well as access to your Parent Portal. You will then be able to learn about your child’s school schedule homework assignments, reports, cards, and much more.
Step 2: Log in
- Log in using the username as well as password into these fields. If you do not have a login yet Click on the Make An Account button and go through the steps.
- After logging into your account, you’ll be able to be able to see a dashboard that contains the information of your child. Select the tab for Classes to view the schedule of your child.
- To access your grades Click on the tab for grades. There, you will find the assignments and tests that have been graded and any upcoming assignments or tests.
- If you’re looking to reach the teacher, go to the Teachers tab. There you will find contact details for the teachers for your child.
3. Look into your possibilities
Once you’ve logged in with your login credentials You can then explore the many features on the portal. The main page offers a variety of options to navigate through the website. The menu bar on the top contains hyperlinks to your child’s class agenda, homework tasks along with progress updates. There’s also the search bar which can be used to locate specific details. To find out how your child is performing in each area go to the grade card tab located at on the right side of the screen. There, you will be able to find out what grade they are currently in, as well as their grades for each subject.
What’s an access code for Mycherrycreek Parent Portal?
Access key: This is the number that is used to give parents and guardians access rights to the Mycherrycreek Parents Portal. The access key is unique to every family and is delivered to the students at the start of the school year. If you’ve lost the access code, contact the school office of your child. They will assist you in finding your specific access key. Once you have found it, type the access code into the login page on the parent portal. Follow these steps:
Access to Mycherrycreek’s Mycherrycreek Parent Portal is easy and takes only just a few minutes. Once you’ve signed in, you’ll be able to view your child’s academic progress, and assignments, and even contact your teachers. Why wait? Follow these steps to begin today!
- A) Click LOG in at the very top of the page.
- B) Enter the school email address of your child.
- C) Select which kind of account you’d like to have to open: parent or student
- D) Enter your email address, name Password, and name and click Login.