ayurveda dinner is a traditional Indian dish made of basmati rice, peas, and lentils with essential spices. A typical ayurvedic dinner includes vegetables like cauliflower, green beans, or carrots, along with meat dishes like chicken curry and lamb curry. In this recipe, you can use any combination of vegetables and legumes (chickpeas or kidney beans).
1.5 – 2 cups chopped vegetables of your choice.
- 5 – 2 cups chopped vegetables of your choice.
Choose fresh, seasonal vegetables that are in good condition and avoid overripe or underripe ones.
2 tbsp curry powder
Curry powder is a blend of ground spices that are traditionally used in Indian cuisine. It’s one of the most common spices in the world, and there are many different kinds of curry powders. Curry powder can be made from different combinations of coriander, cumin, fennel seeds (also known as caraway), mustard seeds, black pepper, and turmeric. Some commercial brands also include fenugreek leaves or ginger root if they’re added at home.
1/4 cup grated carrot (optional)
Carrots are a good source of vitamin A, which helps promote healthy skin. They’re also a good source of vitamins K, B6, and C.
2 tsp ginger garlic paste or 1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste, minced or 1 clove garlic, minced
Ginger garlic paste is a great way to add flavor to your food. It’s easy to make and can be used in many recipes.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste (or 1 clove garlic) with 1/4 cup water. Allow the mixture to sit for about 15 minutes before using it on your next dish.
- You can use this mixture as an alternative or substitute for any other type of seasoning or spice you might have on hand–it will taste just like fresh ginger!
3 tbsp olive oil
Olive oil is a healthy fat that’s high in monounsaturated fats, which help lower your cholesterol and protect against heart disease.
It’s also good for your brain, heart, and skin–and it tastes great! Olive oil can be used as a salad dressing or drizzled over vegetables or pasta. It can even be used as an addition to the bathwater: add two tablespoons of olive oil to your warm bath water each night after you’ve showered so it doesn’t make them greasy later on (for more info on how this works check out our article on How To Reduce Dry Skin).
1 medium onion, chopped finely
1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper powder (optional)
3 medium tomatoes, chopped finely
- Tomatoes are a good source of vitamin C and can help improve your immune system.
- They’re also rich in potassium, which helps regulate blood pressure and prevent heart disease.
- Folate (also known as folic acid) is the primary B vitamin that supports healthy red blood cells, skin health, and nerve function.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that focuses on the whole person, not just their physical health. It’s been around for thousands of years and has a long history of use in traditional medicine, but it’s also been integrated into modern medical practice. Ayurvedic doctors believe that everything you eat can affect your body–including how you digest your food and how much energy you have throughout the day.
The ayurvedic diet is designed to help people maintain good health by improving digestion, metabolism, immune function, and more throughout every stage of life (from infancy through old age). The goal isn’t weight loss; instead, it’s about nourishing yourself so that you feel well-nourished at all times–even when eating unhealthy foods like candy bars or pizza!
ayurveda dinner is a quick and healthy recipe for dinner. It can be made with almost any vegetable and can be made with any type of curry powder or spice mix available in your kitchen. The most important ingredient in this recipe is olive oil as its properties help in improving the digestion system and preventing constipation among other benefits.